Board a mini bus and explore Las Vegas! Tour includes stops at: Shelby American, Count’s Kustoms, Toy Shack, Ultimate Sports Cards and Pawn Stars. Tour is narrated by professional tour guide.
Las Vegas Strip and City Train Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and Under
Come along and ride on a fantastic journey!
Board a custom open-top train on wheels, with 360-degree views from every seat, for every passenger. Have fun taking pictures and videos along the way!
What’s a train got to do with it?
Las Vegas began as a half waypoint for 2 rivaling railroad companies between the Rocky Mountains and The West Coast. These steam locomotives would stop in Las Vegas, replenishing with water.
Journey where it all began, Fremont Street! See iconic signs and lights of The Fremont Experience.
Learn how a little western town became the glittering jewel known as Las Vegas. Hear stories about cowboys, mobsters, and how Vegas became The Entertainment Capital of The World.
Train Tour Highlights
- Board our exclusive and custom open-top train on wheels and see the city sights by day!
- Be entertained by a local, expert guide (fun facts, trivia and commentary) while you travel the Las Vegas Strip by train.
- Stop at the famous “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign and enjoy a photo opportunity (expedited VIP group to the front).
- Cruise by Allegiant Stadium, Downtown Arts District and Wedding Chapel Row.
- Hop-off and stroll Fremont Street Experience and be mesmerized by a jaw dropping 1,400-ft long Neon Canopy!
- Roundtrip transportation
- Local expert driver and tour guide with live commentary
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Light to moderate walking is involved
- No children on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Individual stops subject to change or maybe cancelled due to circumstances beyond operator’s control
- This is an Open-Top Vehicle. Please dress in preparation for all weather. E.g., jackets, hats, gloves, scarves, sunscreen, water, etc.