This four-hour tour explores locations featured on History Channel reality TV shows, such as Pawn Stars, and Rick’s Restorations & Counts Kustom’s.
Meet a member of the Pawn Stars family
Upgraded Tour Includes:
- Exclusive meet & greet in private area for pictures with a Pawn Star celebrity
- Pawn Star celebrity is available for autographs and Q&A
In this upgrade option, guest will experience everything we offer in our Pawn Stars VIP Tour.
After spending time in the pawn shop, you’re directed to a private area, where meeting a Pawn Stars celebrity becomes more then a figment of the imagination but a reality! You have an up-close and personal experience by taking pictures with a Pawn Stars celebrity and having items, that were purchased from the Pawn Gift Shop, autographed. Upgrade your Vegas Pawn Starstour to meet the cast!
In addition, Guest will travel to some of Reality TV’s best locations: Gold & Silver Pawn of Pawn Stars, Rick’s Restorations, Count’s Kustoms, Acrylic Tank Manufacturing of TANKED, Toy Shack, and Ultimate Sports Cards & Memorabilia. Have your cameras ready because you may see and meet some celebrities!
Guest will travel through Vegas to get to each location, while their tour guide commentates about each stop, and also sharing neat facts and trivia about Las Vegas; the old and the new, sharing about Vegas must do’s and best kept secretes! This is a great way to compress time and remove the guess work. Let the experts cater an eventful afternoon, while spoiling guest along the way.
* The opportunity to meet and greet the shows’ stars, outside of the “Pawn Stars Meet & Greet VIP Tour, is not guaranteed. Inside tours depend upon filming schedule.
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach Driver/guide
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines Entrance fees
- VIP Badge
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for infants
- Rick’s Restorations is closed on Saturdays. It will be replaced by a stop at the non-traditional car customization shop Welder Up